Jul 15, 2007

Contemplation

I wonder why I rush around so much. Hardly a month goes by without me starting something new. Not all of these things have good effects, not all of these things are seemingly for me.
It is not easy being a hypochondriac geminiian woman.
Hold on, this isn’t about self pity, and I am not just saying that.
Take my pup for example. He is more than I can handle. More than anyone else can.
I extend my paranoia to his well being and since he has come home, I haven’t slept for more than 3 hours at a stretch. I haven’t been able to work very well, and I have had aches and pains for quite some time now?
I think I am complaining. But, would I change anything?
If I had a choice, if I could find him a good home, maybe a better one, would I give him away?
Let me pause for a moment and ponder about this.



No, I will not. If I can find him a better home, chances are I can make a better home too. Mum has calmed down a lot and she looks happier, but, that is not the only reason why I brought him home.
He is as my child. I am responsible for him and I love him.
I think I can come here to let off some steam and complain for a while anyway.

No comments: